21 April 2010

Shop Update!!!


I have always loved paper countdown chains.  There is something so fun and exciting about removing a link.  Then another.  And another....  Until finally the big day is here!

When Mr.  Knickers was about two months away from graduating, my boys and I made a huge paper chain to count down to the big day.  My boys loved it!  The same goes for Christmas and birthdays.  Yeah, we love paper chains around here.

Since I adore sewing it only made sense to make one with fabric.  Now I have a few in my shop...

Not only are they a great representation of the excitement and anticipation of a coming event, but they are pretty dang cute too.  Cute enough to keep hanging up as decoration long after the special occasion has passed!

I also added a pattern for a Table Topper...

Go check them out here, here and here.


Oh, and did I mention my oldest lost his first tooth?  Crazy!