20 April 2010

Remember how I mentioned

I was working with these...                                           

                                                   

Well, I finished the kits a while ago but FINALLY listed them in my etsy shop.  

Here it is in red/blue/pink...

and again in blue/green/yellow.

These kits are for baby sized quilts...my soon-to-be six year-old still sleeps with his baby blanket this size...so does his 24 year-old auntie, but don't tell her I told you so.  I LOVE that size!  It is easily packed, easily carried by little ones and so. very. adorable!

The coolest part about this whole thing?  I sold one within an hour of posting it.  Can you believe it?  Thank you so much etsy buyer!!!

Go check them out...you know you want to!!!

2 comments:

  1. oh man....I shouldn't....but I want to soooo bad! I love the pink and turquoise fabric. LOVE LOVE LOVE!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. HUGE fan of the green one! These quilts are so adorable, love it! Congrats on your quick sale too!

    ReplyDelete