29 July 2011

Bonus discount for my readers!!


I currently have a Christmas in July sale going on over in my shop. I have reduced the price on my countdown chains by 50%!!!


As a little bonus to my readers I am offering all of you FREE SHIPPING (on countdown chains only)!
I won't be offering Countdown Chains in my shop anymore starting August 1 so run over and get yourself one!!


To get your free shipping enter code FREECIJSHIPPING at checkout.
Now hurry on over and check them out!


frozenknickers.etsy.com
(I will add pictures and a fancy invisible link this evening when I can get on my computer. For now you get this because I can't figure it out on my phone)
Have a great weekend!!!



Edited: Here you go... the post is now filled with pictures and invisible links (just click on the underlined words).