21 June 2010

Vintage Cosco High Chair

I recently got this high chair from my mom.  Having serviced seven little ones, it has been though a lot!   
I REALLY liked the original look, but there is a burn mark from a pot, peeling paint on the tray and rust on the legs and arms so I decided to give it a little face lift.


I took the seat and back off and oh man was it nasty!  I'll keep you posted on the change.
I would SO love to get my hands on another one so each of my babies could have one.

Actually, I think this high chair is from the 1950's.  If so, that means it might have been my mother's also.  How sweet to think that my babies are sitting in the same chair their grandma sat in at their age.

*Ignore the awful pictures!  By the time I got them uploaded to my computer I had already taken the seat and back apart.  The final pics will looks much better, PROMISE!